Photobucket  photo linec_zpsaf5a5183.jpg Photobucket  photo linec_zpsaf5a5183.jpg Photobucket  photo linec_zpsaf5a5183.jpg Photobucket  photo linec_zpsaf5a5183.jpg Photobucket

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Sneak Peek June 2012

Surprise! It's a mid-week mini blog post!

I'm so excited for the next upcoming blog post that I'm giving you all a sneak peek of what is to come! 

You're going to love it, I promise.


I've also been making some changes to the blog design - notice a difference? I like it a lot better. 

I have added this icon at the end of all my posts:
It allows the main page to not be quite as wordy. If you want to read more into the post, just click it and a new tab will open with the entire post in it!
________________________________________________________________________

Today I wore my hair in a ponytail, but with a little twist. (Literally!)


All you do is take a small section near the top of your head, split it into two sections, and start twisting. While twisting, pick up little pieces of hair along the edge as you go. It's like a french braid but twisting!


Such an easy way to dress up a simple ponytail!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback? Questions? Say it here! I love hearing from you all.

Please keep your comments and feedback kind and uplifting.